December 14, 2008

sunday stash: spare change swap

i got the most amazing spare change package about a week ago. there was squealing. truly. ask ryan :) below are some of my favorites... and i apologize in advance for the quality of these pictures. i was too excited to wait until morning :)


the whole set...

if anyone knows what the following fabrics are... you're officially my new favorite crafting person. :)




how fun would this be for a small clutch?


this mushroom pattern make me think of childhood... not sure what i'm going to make with it, but it's fun!

so in short... thanks to Chickpea Studio for the wonderful swap... and let me know if you can figure out what fabrics these are! who knows... there may be a prize in store :)

2 comments:

kristin said...

well hi there!! i just popped over to see who was the lucky tollipop winner!! congratulations...how wonderful.

as for the fabric, the first is Bird Seed fabric from Alexander Henry's collection In the Kitchen

the mushroom one is a japanese fabric and i'm completely stumped on the floral...i did the spare change swap too and am having fun playing with all the fabrics...hope you do something fun with them...cheers!!

mary grace said...

awesome -- thanks, Kristin! funny thing is... I didn't even know I had won until you pointed it out to me... at which point my insides were jumping up & down :)